Red Storm - Vol. 5 Ch. 90

Ho, boy. This is going down a dangerous route... And what's so bad about this? It's two young glows of friendly tribes. Seema worthy to me. And they should also think about the MC's dream. Don't muck it up for some silly reasons.

Dex-chan lover
@DonGiovanni The thing they have issue with is that it sounds like at least one child from the union would go back to the Vega tribe. That's like saying "let us have one of your future princes/princesses." It might not seem like much since he's likely to have multiple children with multiple wives, but he has no children yet. They haven't even secured an heir for that generation yet, and a child is already promised to another tribe? Of course they'd have complaints about that.

Uh oh, scheming woman is about to set her tragic future in stone... Poison, is it? And to think i was a fan of you. I thought you were doing this for your son and not because you let your emotions get in the way of your son's future. smh

Dex-chan lover
To the others reading forward, remember that the Vega tribe consists of only women. Only women. That and especially how it's enforced is a large part of their disagreement.

@Valdemar1607 No this is Lady Librie, who is the mother of the third and youngest prince of Pareia tribe, Orca Provoke. She and her son, Orca, are who i'm talking about. I see i didn't make that clear. Not to mention i was kind of wrong here after i kept reading.

Users who are viewing this thread