Red Storm

Good thing it end there. Some season were gold, other were too long. It 's wasn't bad, just disappointing.
A good web comic overall if you have time to spare.

I liked it but some parts dragged but would recommend but they way it ended feels like the end of part 1.

Boring ending... I hope they still release an epilogue to fix the gaps left in the plot or maybe another side story. Well I really hope the author dont lower the quality of peerless dad after this.

Good manga, but ending is somewhat bad. Basically there is some major conflict that will affect fate of multiple worlds, but this series ends with almost no explanation at all. It's like that global conflict is there just to put character in combat situations, and not as an actual well-thought-out story. Some characters important to that conflict appears only once, talk some obscure lines and never seen again. It seems author can do another side-series just to explain the lore and fill the missing gaps, if he cares. It needs much better world-building.

What a jouney ! Very satisfy for the ending. And yulian with beard so cool!

Fed-Kun's army
I just happened to see that Red Storm ended while I was checking for Peerless Dad updates. I think I put this on hold sometime around when the chapter where Yulian was fighting his dark side or his kid was getting kidnapped was released, but I'll definitely have to come back now that this timeless series is finished.

I am about 40 chaps behind, the militaristic/desert war arc really drained my interest. Is it worth it for me to finish?

Every turn this took with its story made it less and less interesting. The flow of the story was meandering all over the place with hardly a solid goal and flipping between different perspectives either cutting off the flow of something you care about, dumping you back into the adventure of someone you couldn't care less about, or God forbid both at the same time. I made sure to slog through every chapter as I slowly got to watch something I was originally invested in drain every last cent out of my account a penny at a time.

Aggregator gang
This is a good story, and im glad I rediscovered it. However... I don’t like how as far as chapter 195, nearly all the dark skinned characters were enemies, and a one off panel of slaves. If we’re already going to pretend only light skinned people live in the desert, I’d rather they didn’t do this. Moreover, the fact that the vast majority of the enemies wear turbans and look stereotypically Arab is ...uncomfortable to me.

i cannot understate how awesome this manhwa was

however rereading larger manhwa like this is always a pain

Users who are viewing this thread