Red Storm

Aggregator gang
Where the fuck did the fox go? It just disappeared mid chapter 100s. Did the author scrap that whole idea or something?

the updates kinda all over the places. had to dropped it because of that. might check on later.

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like its trying to hard at times then it gets really lazy out of no where. Characters are forgotten about and plots are thrown away mid chapter. While there is a lot of good you could probably put most most of it in 100 chapters. There is a lot of dragging caused by the lazy writing and poor direction.

Group Leader
@firefox1234 which were done by Wowescans.
I'll agree I'm not sure why they removed these chapters, I know their leader and remember that at some time they disagreed with MD but the group is still on MD with their chapters, except some of their series from back then. Their website is down too.
Can't blame someone for going to an aggreg this time, alright... I wasn't aware WS website is down now.

Group Leader
awesome series 10/10 this had proper character development for mc

Double-page supporter
@Sturdy the raws are up to 364 and they update weekly, im assuming the translations are daily till we catch up to the raws.

Taking a break since it's dragging a bit. Romance is slow, and the action isn't compelling enough to keep me interested. The time skip from childhood to adulthood was too sudden, but this series is overall fairly great, 7.5/10 so far.

Aggregator gang
Great manhwa overall, but there's one thing that I don't like from this story, the inconsistency of the Yulian's power. Sometime he is able to unleash a light beam to kill monster, flaying, giant slash from his sword and other typical wuxia power, but when he fight in the war against other human, he only use mundane melee technique.... I know the reason for the author to do this is because he wanted the fight to be balanced and giving similar power to the inhabitant of this world will make Noya OPness less impact-full, but I really hate when character stop using their power without reason just for the sake of balance like this.

This series poped on the feed and I liked the cover.
I just readed the last chapter not having any context and I quite like the vibe and aesthetic.
It feels like Vinland saga but in manwha form. Correct me if I missed the mark completly lol.
Gonna read it this weekend regardless :)

Users who are viewing this thread