Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
I hope this gets taken up!! It looks really cute <3
And I like how the setting is in Japan unlike any of the other villainess manga/novels I've read!

Love the premise!
I’m actually having. A hard time understanding that this is set in Japan than another world but I so love this first chapter!

Thank you for translating 🌸

So glad I'm not the only one who thought this was some sort of alternate KenKyo with a reincarnator idiot heroine instead of villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Was a bit confusing in terms of setting at first seemed like an otome vilainess setting but they kept mentioning real world stuff.
So I'm guessing that heroine girl has played too many otome games and developed a case of chuunibyou?

An annoying character that thinks the MC is evil at every turn. Dropped. 🙄 This sort of thing will just give me high blood pressure. Too much exposure to idiotic characters.

I'm guessing this an otome game where Reiko was supposed to be the main character, but Yuria is trying to "twist" it to be the other way around. With the kind of backstory Reiko has, it would make sense for her to be in the leading role for an otome game.

Group Leader
i feel the same. that girl accusing her of being villainess is probably the villainess herself. how's a girl with that poor background supposed to be a villainess? so unfair.

I hate any concept of Glass mask in this manga. Because It never been finished, I want to read the end of Glass Mask

Dex-chan lover
Just send her to a psychiatric home or kill her. Those are the only acceptable choices.

Fed-Kun's army
wait this is so great LMAO i love her she out her scavenging bamboo shoots lmao

Dex-chan lover
lol, the best plot twist in otoge: the villainess' family bankrupt even before the flag raised

edit: no.... i cant believe the twist.......

Users who are viewing this thread