Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I really thought I was reading a Reika-sama parody X'DDD Hahahhahaha XDDD Even some names and the school system are similar XDD Anyways, I liked reading this a lo, I look forward to more<33

Dex-chan lover
I almost thought her name was Reika Kishouiin for a second there. But there no way that series will get a manga adaptation.

Hahahaha...... *Sigh*.

Lol it's been a long time since I read this kind of Candy-Candy style manga. And to think that the villainess drill-like hair stereotype started waaay back then 🤣🤣

there could be a chance, a factor that change story is her grandmother

maybe something like her father went and make big comeback but her grandma don't let this father to meet her

so it end up as Reika's personality shape up in different way from that game's story

and while Reika herself don't aware of this fact, all student know about her father but mistaken about her situation and think of her as proper noble girl

PS. I'm just guessing, this isn't fact

Dex-chan lover
i was reading this thinking it was reika kisshouin lol. still, arts pretty good

Is it just me or this manga has a uncanny resemblance to "Tatoeba Last Dungeon..."
I mean, both of them have some absurd situation and the last page of first chapter are awfully similar.

Anyway, loving this manga already

Double-page supporter
Yuria doesn't realize that at this point, she's the villainess bullying the heroine. And as someone said above, Reiko has all the traits of an otome heroine - sweetheart, beautiful, a commoner/poor upbringing, but with some undefined as yet noble lineage.

Also Yuria's probably a reincarnator since she had no other way of knowing Reiko would be coming.

Dex-chan lover
OH, I just realized, the delusional girl probably a mob unrelated to the otome game. the heroine is the other external student that can't properly introduce herself, why else would she said that she's going to protect her from being bullied by the MC

Power Uploader
>Determined to translate everything with Akuyaku Reijou in the title

A noble goal indeed.

I'm guessing Mary and Yuria both reincarnated, but Mary has already derailed the original plot and changed the MCs personality, so whatever Yuria knows from the original timeline is irrelevant.
They focus too much on Mary for her too not be significant.

Fed-Kun's army
Reika-sama!? What happened to your family?
Did the tanuki doom business?

...wait wrong villainess

Users who are viewing this thread