Reiko no Fuugi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

hello my name is reiko kujouin I've lived in the town of morio my entire life something something I just want to live in peace and I value my state of mind something something

Is that Yuria chick mentally retarded or what? Anyway, she needs serious psychiatric attention

Contributor
Honestly, i would had the same reaction as her.
If someone i don't know at all said i was a villain, i would just think he's crazy, or tired.

that short chick that keeps calling our FL a villainess needs to go to a mental hospital and stay there till death comes <3

she also has a case of retardness and i wanna punch her so bad

The aesthetic of this manga is so weird. I can't tell if it's going for a post modern or a fantasy setting. The uniforms and leads suggest a more fantasy esque setting along with the plot but at the same time they throw in modern suit attire and sky scrapers. just doesn't feel natural seeing villainesses being mentioned in what seems to be modern day

*story literally starts*
“And two months have passed”
That just made me laugh, literally all she did was open a window and we got a flashforward

Aggregator gang
Leave the NC alone bitch.
She just wanted a peaceful life and she's penniless.
The bitch wanted the girl to be a villainess

Aggregator gang
This world-building is ridiculous. Harvard, MIT, Oxford, in Japan? Modern? Victorian? How does this not have an isekai tag? I don't know how you're going to ass-pull your way out of it not being an isekai when the so called heroine seems to know the names of everyone here enrolling prior to meeting them all for the first time. That can't be explained away by chuuni delusional bullshit.

@Hobnobs It's a fictional prestigious academy that its graduates get scouted from universities across the world. I don't see how that doesn't make sense. A 102 year old lady with Victorian ideals doesn't seem that strange, considering she's a Frenchwoman that married a Japanese man. They never said Harvard, MIT, or Oxford were inside Japan, just that students from their academy eventually go there.

I love the ending "...or something like that" XD Poor Reiko... oh well she'll plant herself some yuri flags and some suitor flags soon enough.. good luck "villainess" *snerk*

Dex-chan lover
considering how prestigious this school is supposed to be they sure is lenient when it comes to defamation, bullying and assault, straight out ignoring it and leaves a clearly mentally unstable and delusional student to just run around and attack a freshman student.

Users who are viewing this thread