Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

Fed-Kun's army
Aw. I really like Reiko. She seems so excited and grateful for everything. I need that positivity in my life

Thanks for the update. The chapter still makes me ship her with the twins knowing the spoilers (because, really just look at these two being her support at the beginning!)

Group Leader
since we don't do in parts and wait for them to finish for a complete chapter, and well pretty much wait for the raws to come out, we don't have a schedule for Reiko sama's updates. >.<

Fed-Kun's army
I'm liking the story so far. Thanks for the hard work with this chap

Dex-chan lover
He’s the love interest right?

Hope so, he’s a good guy

Dex-chan lover
"SOMEONE MIGHT FORCE STUFF ON YOU" proceeds to force her in the car lol....

I do get their worry though. But, isn't there "women only" cars in Japan for trains? She could be in those.

Dex-chan lover
I like MC friend so much, they overprotective to her.
Of course I know it's dangerous for female go alone in train for 2 hours. But recently people too careless for thing like that before some incident happened.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice she's made some good friends, it'd be nicer if her living situation improved too

Thx for the chapter and for being so considerate vof your readers and apload full chapters when you can!!!

Dex-chan lover
@BlackKittyGirl900 @Hypothon I've read the full novel on Syosetsuka. It has dark parts, but it is more a fully-involved story than a dark story. It's actually thought out very well, and I think of it as one of the better 'villainess' stories out there. It's a real pity it took this long for somebody to start translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread