Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

🤕Maybe she should hit her head again a few more times, like a remote. Maybe then her brain will start working.

Someby someone plsss pick up this manga😭😭
Im dying to see what will happen next and the group has stated it they will not continue the manga

Group Leader
I'm willing to pick this up if someone can provide me with the raws. They cost around $7 and I'm not willing to buy them unless I know there's enough interest in this series

@marfmamow If it's like 7$ a chapter I think setting up a PayPal or something of that sort at the beginning/end of the chapters would help. If it's like a full volume for $7, dm me, I'll spend that in a heart beat for a full volume since they're about 13$ where I am now.

Group Leader
@bimmici My TL decided to pick up another series, but I'm actively looking for a new translator for this series. I'll lyk if I've found one. I think its around $7 for the full volume

i really like MC's personality 😍 and the twins being good friends to her is satisfying to read. hope someone picked up this manga

this is really funny... when is another chapter coming out? it been a long time since i have been waiting

Wow... I've never seen a character so fucking LOATHSOME in my life. I really hope she gets the shit knocked out of her before she does something to hurt Reiko for real. She seems really really unstable.

Users who are viewing this thread