Reiko's Style: Despite Being Mistaken for a Rich Villainess, She's Actually Just Penniless - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Thank you for the translation and hope you guys the best in whatever you are doing next!

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't you normally put someone with that heavy a psychosis in a sanatorium? She obviously needs help, yet everyone is just playing along.
She'll either eventually get someone hurt or herself.

I guess we couldn't have a story without the bullshit premise...

Thank you for the translations you have done and this chapter! I love this series, and I'm glad it's got a new home.

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason it's clearer in the wn, that Reiko has a long history of having to accommodate delusions, because her grandmother was extremely delusional (and violent) in her last years. Fortunately, the violence was against the maid Fuki-san, but Reiko was stuck in the middle of it because Mary had reverted entirely to speaking only French, which Reiko spoke but Fuki did not.
I'm not marking this 'spoiler' because it has been mentioned once in the manga at this point, it's just made more clear in the wn.

Thank you so much for translating this chapter and updating, Thank you for your hard work all this time.
I hope theres other scanlation group would try to translating this manga since it had interesting plot 🙂

thank you for all your hard work!! scanlating really is a hard thing to do so, i appreciate everything you've done! i hope you guys stay happy and well-rested <3

Dex-chan lover
To be fair that's quite the house to rent for 90U$/month.

"I'm sorry, the tears started coming and they don't stop coming."

Why do I think that the MC was not a vilainess at first but her treatement once in the academy twisted her personality?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scanlations! hope your future endeavors are just as prosperous

Thank you for your hardwork thus far Seven Deadly Scans, glad this one got a new home.

Augh I love this trio, such wholesome friendship 🥺

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice if all the other capture targets became fed up with that girls delusions
Thank you for all your hard work and translations 💕

Dex-chan lover
goddamn she's like a baby discovering technology for the first time and has to be restrained by her parents

thank you for all your hard work Seven Deadly Scans~

Users who are viewing this thread