Reincarnated Adventurer of the Curse Mark - Enjoying Freedom As The Strongest Sage - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reincarnation and the Cursed Seals.

Dex-chan lover
I liked his old self design, why is japan so obsessed with little kids and muh reincarnation, just change your face lmao

Dex-chan lover
Man that was some ham fisted exposition; he literally just told the kid everything that happened in his life without prompt. At least usually in these kinds of stories the mc will say they have amnesia so there's a reason for this but the guy just came in and said outright "don't you know you are the hated abandoned cursed child who's been living in the basement...". That's some grade-A awful writing.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the angel would have knee-highs with metal boots & some gauntlets while wielding a sword, but nothing else. Of course.

Fed-Kun's army
well have a potential i guess and got adopted by a good man that's cool not a loli but a shota or it can be called lolita LMFAO

Supporter
I like this kind of story, hope (I don't think it will be the case...) he can continue to chill all story long (but I'm sure in 2 chapters max he already found 2 Waifu, became an Gold or Platinum adventurer, found at last one of his old homonculus servants (the Dark elf maid, I think she spoke more than the other and was blushing a few times... Waifu from the past?).

Edit: (Aaannd I just looked at the cover with the Dark Elf Maid...)

Users who are viewing this thread