Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Lulutina Kidnapped

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I could afford to buy this manga right now. I need to support authors who don't needlessly leave me with cliffhangers. Once in a while is OK, but some are just dicks about it.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a chapter with zero bear puns, let alone ones that are shoehorned. I guess bluntly criticizing the practice directly on the translator group's profile comments was worthwhile after all.

This chapter was way too distressful in terms of the usual atmosphere. Also the common cliche of leaving behind the boss that could take revenge, introducing awkward and shallow antagonist that bear (pun not intended) no use besides proving that bear-san is strong and so on. What's next, the main girl is gonna be kidnapped by a king and the protagonist gets a power upgrade of being able to shoot laser from his mouth? Close to dropping this but I'll give it one more chapter. Would preferred for it to just be a story about family.

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87 hmm i dunno. the situation is just too serious for bear puns. to put one here's like making a pun in your mom's funeral. you're not John Cleese doing the Eulogy at Graham Chapman's funeral, dammit.

i bear no ill will to those soldiers only doing their job

God knows how many village girls actually got raped before this event, as it looks like a regular thing that happens all year long.

And all the soldier knows it too, in fact, from the way they talk, some of them actually joined in on the "left overs"...

So yea... "doing their job", if their job is to rape girls, then sure, "doing their job"...

Fed-Kun's army
@Aries_Lufir

"Would preferred for it to just be a story about family."

And don't family go thru tough times?

Dex-chan lover
Yet still the soldiers did their jobs. (Listening to commands.) And of course, if they wouldn't, they and their families would have been roughed up. Some of them did raping and I don't see a problem with them becoming victims of an enraged, sentient bear, who's anger was caused, because they they kidnapped a girl for raping. Then again, how many guards didn't do something that horrible and still had to die? Well, they were soldiers under the wrong commander and soldiers might die. But why did MC leave that commander alive? He was the reason for all that bloodshed! I know, he surrendered and if the guards would have done the same they might live, but he is the reason so many soldiers and also many "peasants" died or had their lives destroyed. Also that pig saw his buddies face. He shouldn't live to tell the tale.

I kinda wish he paralyzed the boss from the neck down and killed the rest of the soldiers.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is weirdly graphic for a cute manga about a reincarnated bear. Love it.

Supporter
instead of slashing the boss's face, he should have aimed for the crotch

Dex-chan lover
many years ago on Halloween i was ask what i is the scariest monster that exist.
my answer is still the same... humans.

Users who are viewing this thread