Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian

At least the kidnappers met a grizzly end. But waiting for the next chapter is unbearable.

Man i hate kidnapping arcs/chapters, when they appear theres always to possibility that the author has run out of ideas for drama and thats the kidnaping and rape arc.

Dude just got head splatted into the wall without a single fuck given...XD Nice, beary nice.

Glad the kidnapping ended within a chapter, but I do not know if the Main Bear would just slaughter the foot soldiers. I am fine with chain and mace guy getting splat and torturer being mashed. Would of rather have the slave owner guy dead so he does not become a problem later. But for everyone else, they were just doing their job. They just see it as an random enemy attack and they are protecting themselves, but they get slaughtered, screw their families I suppose. Also why did a soldier call out they were being ambushed when they are garrisoned in a fort... They were being assaulted, not ambushed...

Dex-chan lover
and again whos the noble who love rape girl? A fat men. stop bullying us, the not fatmen can be badpeople too

And then Joseph got the harem he deserves by saving the ladies.

Contributor
this is surprisingly good. Its already leagues above most other iseakis by making me give a single shit about the characters

Users who are viewing this thread