Reincarnated as a Polar Bear: The Legend of How I Became a Forest Guardian

@MarqFJA87
Well Biamam has slowed down overall in the rate they release chapters (maybe real life got in the way) or it could be because of the lack of donations issue they've been bringing up for the recent translations. Without any coming in maybe they just lost their motivation to release chapters or just can't pay the re-drawers, translators, or quality checkers for their time

Supporter
I ACTUALLY can't stand all the bear puns. yeah yeah, go ahead, make all the puns you want, cause I refuse to make the obvious one.

Dex-chan lover
The artist isn’t terrible but they definitely can’t draw fights at all. The author’s writing for the fights could be better also. This manga isn’t terrible but it isn’t great either. It’s just meh

how do they know its called a polar bear, when they probably doesnt know what polar is?
or even arctic circle is

Rip biamam scans died so no more of this or their other works until its picked up again

Aggregator gang
It's unbearable that nobody has picked this back up yet but I would be bearly happy if a group did.

Dex-chan lover
More updates, where are you? I need more cute wolf girls in my life!

Wow updates actually came pretty soon after I asked this. Shitty Snipers are like a god that heard my prayers, thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure if its good or not. I think this'd be better with romance considering the way things started

Users who are viewing this thread