Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Well that "pigcess" is basically what happens when you don't mix your blood enough within a few generation I guess.

Also for people asking what the MC is going to do, it's pretty obvious. They just said "in this country, the only one who got more authority than the royal family is..." obviously you gotta follow this with "the spirits/spirit queen". And what is our MC ? A 3/4 spirit, daughter of the spirit queen. So I guess she can just overrule their decisions with a bit of flashy magic, period.

Dex-chan lover
oh wow the political movement in this was amazing. i mean its no phoenix write but its still fun to read.

Double-page supporter
Uh, what's the crown prince thinking? Surely he knows his sister well enough to understand that she'll screw all of them over?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. This manga sure has characters that are easy to hate. That simplicity is refreshing.

>Royal family is cursed by the spirits
>A lineage unable to use magic
>The most important family
Uhh, why haven't the nobility just revolted and put someone else in charge? Shit, the peasantry would do the same, given how Kings and the like used the name of the gods and spirits to legitimize their rule. If the people think their King is seen as unworthy by the spirits, wouldn't they just replace him?

Dex-chan lover
Look, another cliff.
Guess that girl is going to
split some atoms.

Dex-chan lover
@TUSF : This. Gods are real and revered and they just cursed an entire lineage. You don't let this kind of people in power (and even less in the charge of the country) either because the Gods' anger can spread to you or because at the very least it means that this family is evil enough to be cursed by all the gods and thus should be an example of what NOT to do or follow...

Everybody bow in front of a powerless family, literally renied and cursed by the gods. It's mind blowing.

>Royal man tries to kidnap Spirit Queen,gets his lineage cursed
>future generations wants to get it lifted by any means necessary
>crown prince dick trying to take over one family who has close ties to spirits
>said family has a daughter who is half-spirit, a extra special existence in both human world and spirit realm
>aforementioned daughter travels to human world, leaving the perfectly safe home in spirit realm for no good reason....

hmmmm,I don't like where this is going

Dex-chan lover
Agielle must be the dumbest piece of shit. Why would she reveal her schemes during a trial, in front of an audience?

Users who are viewing this thread