Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
that fucking prince legits need to get extra cursed
ZXZ8Gtd.png

on other news, this is truly the most : ''No fucks given'' face i have seen in a long time

Kill dat prince, make him die, set him on fire while slowly stabbing every single part of his body, cut his dick 100 times and then cut his tongue and then cut his dick up and stuck it inside then wip him instensely and then finnaly kill him

Maybe Ellen produce all elements she knows in prince body. I wanna see this torment

Double-page supporter
No-one hasn't still killed that scumbag, that's mistakenly identified as a prince? If this goes on, I'm going to have to find a way to get into the manga and kill him myself.

Dex-chan lover
Why kill the prince when you can curse his bloodline even further?

Dex-chan lover
who is she-steve? lol "here, have this massive pile of gold and an impossibly pure diamond. oo cake!"

WTF.i thought she cound only manipulate the elements not create one(she just create gold[Au] out of nothing)

Oh no I angered the spirits what ever shall I do, I know let’s force then to marry are children that’ll solve it... bad guy logic

Users who are viewing this thread