Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
6 days, 6 hours and 58 minutes (there’s a countdown on the Big Gangan site)
...probably be a few days later when I get it, since I’m broke and out of BW coins.

With her mother holding 'the power of fruitfulness and fertility', the mc should have some younger siblings by this point.

Dex-chan lover
The fertility goddess only has one child after 10 years? With a husband that abundant in affection? Bullsh*t!

Dex-chan lover
Yall not taking in account that

[ul]* Spirits could very well have a gestational period that's different from humans[/ul][ul]* On one hand, Origin may have power over humanity's fruitfulness and fertility, but not her own...[/ul][ul]* On the other hand, Origin might also just be able to control her own fertility at a spiribiological level and could, you know, essentially have unprotected happytime unencumbered by the possibility of new deity offspring[/ul][ul][ul]** ...am I actually discussing theoretical higher beings' biology details ffs[/ul][/ul][ul]* Also, spirit offspring might literally not be created the same way as humans - maybe spirit sexytimes are actually biologically not the way to reproduce[/ul]

Dex-chan lover
@Cybik Honestly that last bit seems like the most important one to clarify here. Weren't a bunch of the children of gods in mythology from our own world kind of produced... weirdly? I think Athena sort of just sprouted off of Zeus's head and became a goddess from that, while the monsters were often the result of him fucking random people in animal form because he was Zeus and that's how he rolled.

Contributor
Wait.... she manipulate elements right? like sweat's salt to pure sodium and coal to diamond... So... Where does she pull gold from?

Dex-chan lover
My congratulation to the mangaka.. that smug face on page 13 is perfection drew

Dex-chan lover
This series suffers from a distinct lack of sense of danger because there are deities involved, at least as long as there are no evil counterparts present (demon lords). It would be impossible for the king to force the daughter of a goddess to marry anyone, directly or indirectly. The king (the new one) has been made sinister successfully personality wise, but it's difficult to see how he could be a real threat. So far Rovel has only acted as he has in order to respect the public order. However, if he was really pushed and forced to take serious action, it would be the royal family who'd lose, not Rovel and his family. Ellen herself could get rid of the royals if she wanted to.

@Huapollon She's able to transmutate elements as well, it seems. Perhaps it's just easier not to, though. Coal just make a nice demonstration, so she used it.

Dex-chan lover
Indebted to his father my ass, that's not how someone who holds high respect for another person would act.

Seriously, it felt like all his monologue was just fake.

@Wolvenworks

Indeed, those disgraceful mess of a 'royal family' is ruining and reducing our cute Ellen's panels.

Did I mentioned the guy should have been executed? Cause seriously I would have sent him back to the Royal Family.... in pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread