Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Umesan What about the daughter they have, thats "family" isnt it? Just cause its written in asia does not mean that something this stupid should get a pass, culture or not.

That scar is a nice cheat detector.

I'm still confused why she can't meet with the royal family. Don't remember the past chapters that clearly. I don't know if that prince whatever whats to marry his son to the daughter or for someway for the royal family to have magical powers/see the spirits back.

Dex-chan lover
Raviselle is kinda growing on me. He certainly is a bastard but at least he's good at his scheming evil ways. Gotta respect an evil guy like that. And his kids seem nice enough. Whether that stuff he said to his son was jis true motovation or not is still up in the air though, the guy does seem to be able to easily spew lies.

All in all, in a country where a king can be forced to abdicate and house arrested/exiled because the people are rioting due to their goddess's judgements, it really seems like a bad idea to push the buttons of said deity's family too much, especially since they are already cursed for generations. I wonder if Gadielle is really gonna be the love interest of our MC. I mean... would it be physically possible in the 1st place? MC is more spirit than human as Rovel stated.

Also, am I the only one who really wants to see Vohl and Vahl in person. Bet they're quite the characters.

@tgb089 it's probably a lot like selective breeding. If the bloodline doesn't have that specific characteristic you want, you breed it into it. In this case, if the MC and Gadielle got kids, it may bepossible to get one without the curse. Of course, we haven't really been told the details of the curse and the events up to it, just some teaser Origin told us so far.

Hmm... so you can't have feeling for multiple people in this world... that means zero polygamy or harem in this world.

And apparently even if you love someone, but have a little bit more than friendly feeling for another, it's cheating...

Which means, if everyone on Earth is placed in this World, we're all sinners. (cause I am sure everyone have deep feelings for more than 2 people, including Models, Idols, Celebrities etc etc)

So yea... this world kinda sucks to be in.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Its okay Umesan. I lost a few brain cells reading their comments as well. These people tend to make 'suggestions' that go against "common sense"after all.

My impressions is Ellen will eventually marry into the royal family with the king as her father-in-law having a grand time scheming..?

@chaos_animagic no, it's not the feelings, but the oath that matters. if the vow is to be with other people then it's fine, but the oath in the marriage is only said to love one. also, she has already done the two-timing (note: it wasn't just with the MC's dad feelings/crushes, she's already done "it" with multiple people too, though it wasn't specified here)

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro

Origin is the mother of all, queen of spirits and the beginning.

Vohl and Vahl are her twin sisters, the overseer and the judge, the aunts of Ellen.

They're all goddesses, and I think there are more than just them.

Tho, I'm also curious as to the position and age of goddesses (their age might be virtual and the 'big sister' was just a form of respect to the field at which her sisters overlook)

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan If it's just a form of respect that would be fine, since I think my question/curiosity back then was that all of her titles make her sound like she should be the oldest thing around( like "mother of all" meaning she should be older than "all", unless that doesn't include other goddesses), so it was a bit strange to see her refer to a sister as being older than her.

Dex-chan lover
I just had to comment while I was re-reading this. I actually hate how Aria is being treated in this chapter. The subtext of the story is that having any kinds of lustful thoughts about someone while getting married is blasphemous in the eyes of the Goddesses. They don't mean anything if Aria doesn't act on those thoughts. What a load of bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
honestly he shouldn't even need to be that worried about her
if she needs to kill a person she can just transform them into some kind of gas or transform the air around them into chlorine gas
if she needs to destroy a territory she can just scatter radioactive waste or create an atomic bomb

Dex-chan lover
Aria's reaction to Rovel. She likely fell in love with Rovel. God I hate the ntr crap. A betrayal is still a betrayal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread