Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I just don't understand why wouldn't they just move somewhere and let the kingdom rot
They have all the power to do so, with little to no downside to it, just take the little brother with them, he's like the only reason they came back to human world after all

Fed-Kun's army
@marianolinx @lenteraneko i agree lmao i'm like 😳at these comments lol

honestly bring back mc i want cute family stuff even though she's so grounded. i thought the mark was harsh if it was just because she "fell in love" with mc's dad but then i thought about it and well that probably wasn't it, right?? there must be more to it than that and we just don't know?? i'll have faith in the plot (even though i don't understand why they can't just tell the royals to fuck off too, it's as easy as disappearing again and bringing their family with them so they can't be used against them... they probably can't live in the spirit world but just "disappear" ... like fake a death and go live a new life somewhere with a new identity... i mean if you HAVE to, you could also just tell the royals to fuck off and then just DARE THEM to make a move against you, Y'ALL ARE OP COME ON... anyway)

thanks for the translation!!! i was waiting for a new chapter hehehe

Dex-chan lover
can we.. get over this drama or something..

question.. why are they still playing by the rules.. they can just disappear like they never exist am i right?

Double-page supporter
While I absolutely agree that they are idiots for letting things even reach this point with regards to the antagonist, considering this specific incident is essentially a threat to his brother's family rather than his own, I feel like for once they really can't just nope out of there and ignore the problem.

Aggregator gang
@kuzunagi13 Origin is giving humanity a chance, the moment she runs out of patience humanity is gonna go poof.

Dex-chan lover
What's with Origin calling Vahl "big sister"? As the "ruler of the beginning/mother of all/queen of the spirits" I thought that she was supposed to be the oldest? Or are Goddesses different + older than even spirits here (though that'd seem weird if she's the ruler of the beginning)?

Fed-Kun's army
If the Ellen x Prince thing actually takes off and it's not a one-sided thing i'm setting this on fire and throwing it in a trash can

Dex-chan lover
So the king hold his civilian hostage to get what he want, or he'll throw a civil war and blame them for causing it?

Everyone in this story need to readjust their priorities because it seem like their problems are caused by everyone try to get everything they want without compromise with other. Rovel in particular made a sick decision to preserve his enemy at expense of his family. What the hell, just say no or else become his slave.

I really pity Aria, she done nothing wrong except taking an untrue oath due to tradition. But I understand Rovel. He just be told by a valid source that she is cheating on his brother. Everyone would rage at that, though in reality the degree of cheating is just bare minimum to the definition.

Fed-Kun's army
the father and mc is a half-spirit, the mother is spirit, so why don't they kill the royalty? after all, who will blame on the spirit? even an evil spirit who destroy anything wont be charged by the human law.

Dex-chan lover
@Kronous Human law? Why are you talking about law when their own morality is a thing. Her father is a hero for Christ's sake! A person who gave his life to save his country!! Plus, killing a king will have serious repercussions on the kingdom and it's people. Also, their family is a highly respected aristocrat family so it could even start a civil war if it became known who killed them.
(Also, so far there isn't anything shown about them being bad rulers that deserve to die or something. They're just desperately trying to get back the royal family's ability to contact spirits. So, it could be seen as a personal dispute between a noble family and royalty, so they don't want to escalate things to such an extent that other parties would get involved. From an open-minded overall point of view, them not acting out on personal feelings and not just taking care of everything in a showcase of absolute power is the morally right answer.)

Dex-chan lover
Wait a min!!
I just came back cause I had a thought. If you get branded a sinner if you take false vows...what about the engaged marriages? What about the marriage of her uncle with the fat princess? Both were in love with other people at the time.

Group Leader
Good point Walter! I personally think its due to her thinking she couldn't have the hero. All I can see about the rules so to speak when it comes to marriages has to do with being honest when you say you will love only the person you are marrying. Nothing about what you did before that marriage seems to matter. (And just to mention it now, the Princess' love has nothing to do with her other flaws... i.e. she can demonstrably love something even though the way she shows it is nuts.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Walter_vi_Britannia hou? so that's it? i thought despite being a hero, the father have become a half spirit because some circumtances. and because he become kind of a spirit, he's not bound to mortal world. so in the end, he can't let go mortality, huh?

ps : i'm sorry, but i have a quite simple minded. if someone i didn't like bothering me, it's either i will distance myself of doing something nasty to him/her.

@Walter_vi_Britannia remember, Origin said her sister was having difficulties seeing the humans now that they are a lot and only because she was here impersonating her aunt; she managed to observe that place clearly.

So, yeah the reason this Vow was almost rejected, is because the Spirit Trio was there

Dex-chan lover
I seriously don't know how all of you are going for the 'Why don't they just kill them all." Or "Why not just leave and never come back"

Have you forgotten their reasons why they stay and deal with the drama?
1. Rovel essentially left his little brother and his Mother alone to deal with all the nonsense with Agielle to ruin the family. He wants to make up for not being there. Honestly can you not understand he feels guilty just abandoning his family? You clearly forgetting this was written with family in mind. This entire manga is about FAMILY GDI.
2. Despite Origin being a Goddess, ORIGIN IS A WIFE. She's there to support her husband with his family and Good Gods have always given their creations second chances.
3. KILLING THE ROYAL FAMILY IS A VERY BAD IDEA. He's the one keeping the entire country from imploding on its own and dealing with its war hungry neighbors. You see the previous king was just a lazy old coot during the chapter with Alberto
Rovel and Origin can't just kill him and his entire family and usurp because "hurr durr these people annoy me" That's just abuse of their power and not very heroic as hero or very benevolent as a Goddess It's not that kind of story!
4. Aria. Two timing. She fell in love with both brothers. Her pledge was to ONLY genuinely love Sauvel. She can't. Backlash effect. It being a 'Crush' is not the problem because it's genuine love and affection of course the Goddess sees this as a problem.

Edit: Sorry. I got angry and keyboard ranted. Just reading some of the comments here made me lose a few brain cells

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan 1. He saved the whole bloody country by sacrificing himself in the war against the demonic beasts. The father did sacrifice his own life for real. That's like saving a million families or something? I guess still not enough for an Asian author, haha?

3. They could just not care. The crown prince already promised not to mess with the MC's family. That was the deal. Just ignore them. If they still push forward, make a divine statement through the clergy that the royal family has sinned and lost the blessing of the divines. Let them deal with that in a country so religious. It would be beneath deities to go and slay mortals personally, anyway. This is the primary problem of this work in general: Origin and Ellen don't act in a way befitting their station at all, in relation to mortals (it doesn't matter how they act back in the spirit realm). It's because they act like that that the king feels like he can plot against them. If a goddess acts like some petty mortal, you might as well treat her like a mortal.

In my opinion Origin shouldn't have shown herself to anyone in the mortal realm aside from perhaps the brother and the grandmother privately. Going to a bloody wedding? Jesus Christ. Yes, that's like Jesus coming down from the Heaven to attend some random dude and dudette's wedding suddenly, in flesh, for everybody to see. Ellen as well should have kept her mingling with the mortals to minimum, unless she could mask herself perfectly and not reveal any powers or spiritual presence. This is knowing your position and realising your effect to your surroundings. If they care about the mortal world, then don't affect it in unpredictable and whimsical ways. And especially don't get involved in bloody politics.

Users who are viewing this thread