Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
too much fucking drama going on with their human relationship..
i'm hoping for a real fucking war not just like a show off how OP she or her family.

Dex-chan lover
can someone spoil me, please?
¿the kid and the girl fall in love?
¿the royal family will be able to use spirits again?
¿how can a mere mortal 'use' a inmortal and overpowered spirit? they can just say 'no,fuck you' and then leave or stay and just wipe out the corrupt royals.
these going to be mind games are boring.

Group Leader
Spirits are pissed off with your family. Solution? Antagonize spirits more!

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
This should get an anime adaption next year
The story so far is good and had never felt like those other typical isekai's

Also, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
All these forced drama wouldn't look so stupid if they didn't have isekai cheat skills with character sheets that pretty much shouts that they can destroy the whole world and then some on a whim.

@Patware Making mountains out of molehills there, bud.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, why exactly would goddesses need to obey a mortal king? Just do like Yahweh did. Turn the palace upside down and turn that motherfucker into a salt pillar.

Aggregator gang
The Goddess Vahl is so pure. A love where you can only see one person for the rest of your life is near impossible. Rather, that's quite extraordinary if one can do so. That's one strong drug.

You're bound to look at other people, even if it's just a few days or a few hours, depending, and there's really nothing you can do but see what happens next. Or you can try and turn that person into someone hateful to fall out. It's chemicals after all therefore, I don't think it should be considered a sin. A person can't really control their chemicals perfectly. ╮(´•ω•)╭

Fed-Kun's army
I am not absolutely sure, but I heard something about the bride and the reason for the scar.

She is actually two-timing with other men. So the scar may have come from that.

I am starting to find the manga annoying and bothersome to read. The amount of drama upon drama upon drama is just ridiculous. Give it a break.

And will someone do something about the king already? His smug face needs facial reconstruction badly.

Dex-chan lover
that scheming prince have no idea that mc can destroy mountains with ease, huh?

he thinks it's mere child, huh?

Dex-chan lover
why rovel not just "end" with the king and be done with it?
maybe he can claim the throne and "restart" the kingdom?

and why rovel must submit to the king?
i think rovel has strong reason to opposed the king?
*overprotective to his daughter..

and i know that,
this king is o manipulative which his people (his kingdom peole)
is being hostage because if Rovel Family "out" from his kingdom, then neighbor countries will attack.
but still,
why why why?

Aggregator gang
@cy2410 the answer to all of these is basically "no", Ellen basically tells the kid to fuck off but he refuses to stop stalking her because he just doesn't understand why the girl doesn't want to have anything to do with people that literally ground her kind into building materials and do shit that would make Mengele blush.

Double-page supporter
@Nep The cunt I was referring to was the king, not the little brothers wife (should've probably chosen a better word so as to not cause confusion). I do have to admit though, they don't have to kill the whole royal family. Killing the king is enough.
Royals can't get spirits to help them because they pissed them off. So what does this dumbass of a king do? Try to force a spirit to work for him. Just kill the bastard, and the rest of the world will probably thank you rather than blame you, since otherwise the spirits might choose to leave the world for good and leave the whole humanity to die off on their own. Heck, even the gods might turn their backs on the humanity at that rate.
The fact that they probably won't kill the king makes me wish for the king to win in the end, enslave our MC and turn her into a tool and execute her parents in front of her. So maybe in their next life they finally realize that leaving someone, who's done nothing but try to fuck you over, alone will cause nothing but constant trouble for yourself and will lead to your own death. From the first chapter, it had been obvious that the king only thinks about himself, and should not be allowed to remain in power, yet they still leave him be. Idiots, the lot of them.
And before someone says that the king is just thinking about the well being of his nation or some other bs like that, I'm just going to say this. If that were the case, he wouldn't plot like this, but instead approach the matter honestly. And quite frankly, if he were to do that, he might actually succeed in it too.

Dex-chan lover
@Kryspy_Kreme it’s a bit different than that. The thing is that she LIED to a GODDESS. She got a light punishment all things considered.

Did the royal dick forget that’s the literal hero that can probably break mountains? AND his wife is practically a WoW Raid boss spirit queen? AND their daughter probably inherits from both of them?

Am i the only one thinking "she's so cute, planning the king's demise~ adorable~"?

God, if it was me, i'll destroy entire kingdom and slaughter them all

Dex-chan lover
Its obviously cause they want to make a contract with her to use her for their own gain... And she's like why doesn't he want me to meet them?? Hhmmm
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
He should really tell his brother that his new wife is a thot. Poor uncle can't catch a break.

Users who are viewing this thread