Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand why they dont just kill them all lmao they got the power to do so also PLEASE dont make this turn into a romance between best daughter and shitlords son OTL that will kill this series

Contributor
Honestly such bullshit, he doesn't even has to call him majesty the only reason the kingdom is still secure is because of the hero and his wife, they could even insult him or kill him he has no worth they just need someone else to take his place and that's it, the power difference is also enourmous just one snap of the finger and his entire family is gone, a cursed bloodline at that.
But here they overdramatisize this all... or are they planning to say when the dog says your daughter will marry my son "yes"? Bullshiiiiit, honestly I get that the author wanted to create a antagonist but honestly there really is no need for that, a fluffly adventurous family life is fun enough and the dog and his breed have zero power over the mc and her family so he isn't even worthy to be a antagonist...

Btw the only real royale family would the spirit queen her sisters and their daughter, heck the fake "royals" even destroyed their spirit portal and build a castle there and as if this wasn't enough they even tried to subordinate the spirits to them... just exterminate them and all their loyal dogs and be done with it.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit just fucking kill the king already you absolute pussy. The king will NEVER stop trying to fuck with your family, kill him and take over as the new king. You are the kingdoms Hero, the people love you and so does the nobles, they will all follow you and you would never have to worry about the disgusting king again... there is literally no reason at all to not do this

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care what the logic behind this thorn mark is. You can't control your feelings, but you can control your actions and whether you act on those feelings or not. It's not like she's thrown herself at the older brother so far, she's remained loyal. Gold star for effort, since the guy apparently has this effect on people in general according to a previous chapter? Though I suppose if he keeps acting this way it'll maybe help her lean back towards the younger brother pretty naturally? A pretty face that treats you like shit is still treating you like shit.

there is all this supposed "tension/drama"... and i feel none of this shit. it simple doesn't work.
like, there is no drama if mc and her family are gods, almost omnipotent and omniscient.
the king is painted as this smart and scheming bastard and all... but how much scheming work against absolute massive power? SIMPLE: IT DOESN'T.
and his schemes are so weak too, it only work because the hero is doing only one thing: opening his legs to be fucked. if he didn't give a fuck, he per example could become the king, he could kill him and let someone else become the king, he could kill them all, he could simple leave again, he could move his family somewhere else, he could break his bones until he couldn't scheme (and all kind of shady stuff and make the king shit his pants out of fear). THERE IS SO MUCH HE COULD DO and the king can do nothing to stop him (or the queen or the daughter).
and in addition to all this attrition that amounts to nothing: he wants to marry into their family... HOW COULD THAT BE! he doesn't want to kill the hero and eliminate the danger.
he doesn't want to free themselves from the 'shitty curse' by killing the spirits. becoming totally independent.
he wants a contract with the magical girl so his family can gain power from the spirits!!!!!!!! he wants to try to do the same that put them in this situation, manipulative enslavement.
I am baffled. he is like a weakling bully in school, but he is bulling a 'whole fighting club that is supper strong, 1st place Olympic', and the whole bullying is because he wants to join the club, which he needs the acceptance of the club themselves in addition to pass a lot of test. and he ain't achieving it, as he is only causing anger to the club and represents everything the club goes against. now imagine the club are gods that law doesn't apply to, and only some empty and fragile moral is holding them from BREAKING HIM DOWN. FROM SUCKING OUT EVERY ML OF HIS BLOOD AND CUTTING HIM INTO PIECES OR ANYTHING IN BETWEEN THAT AND DOING NOTHING.
it really baflles me... it really does. this ones win at it. it got a high mark on something, not that is a good one lol.

I really see no difference between the king, the mother and the father at this stage in the story. All three are arrogant and have caused the very problems they are now facing.

So kinda confused as why the king’s attitude and scheme’s are allowed. Did I forget something and is the artist being overly dramatic about how evil the king looks?

Aunt in law. Disgustengtongting.

From some spoilers above, Aunty Aria is a legit thot.

Btw, physical infatuation and lust aren't love, kekk.. really smh.. honestly, I pity cuckolded uncle...

Fed-Kun's army
I’m completely lost at this point. Why does a family with so much power even give a shit about the monarchy. It’s like a rat that is playing tricks on a lion.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know what "the plan" is when it comes to the king. Like, the fuck are you doing?
He holds no sway over the protagonist. He can't force her into anything and he can't blackmail or extort her for anything either.

There is no hostage situation, there is no dark secret to exploit. You're putting all of your eggs in the basket of her being dumb enough.

Please let there be romance between the son and our mc i ship them hard. Just kill off the king pwettty pwease

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

My bad then

@everyone in general

Guys. The 'bad man' is the crown prince. Every time you guys say King I keep thinking of that useless old man that did nothing.

@Vasqueztion If I remember correctly, he wants to bypass the curse by introducing a half human half spirit into the royal family. He's not trying to force her into the family but merely introduce his kid to the girl in hopes that they get along well. His intentions are pretty twisted but the way he is going about it isn't that evil. Of course, that can change later but at the moment he just wants them to meet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now, regardless whether she won or lose against the royal family, in the end she will marry the prince. If she lose she will marry him against her will, if she won she will marry him by her own will because she fall for him.

@warhawktroop You ship them? Then it doesn't matter whether the king died or not because his goal is to ship the prince and MC. The evil king will have the last laugh.

Aggregator gang
@Flavor25 Oh, I don't mean to question how she's getting punished. I get that she lied therefore, she must atone for it. I'm just really amused how the goddess and everyone else sees that as cheating, as if believing in a fairytale love.

Users who are viewing this thread