Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck?! Are they cursed or is a cursed soul attached to them?!
Poor thing

I don't know why Origin allows this.
She is the Supreme Goddess of this world,she and Rovel should just kill every single one of the Royal Family and no one would even dare to question her.

Aggregator gang
And in this latest chapter of 'What will the edgy, murderously psychopathic majority comments say this time?'

Double-page supporter
The weak willed have sinned because of their weakness ...
And they will sacrifice other to erase their weakness, yet they will create more sins because of it ...

Dex-chan lover
@Falgabird
god damn you were not kidding.
This entire thread reads like Razor the Hedgehog fanfic.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it'll get into people's stubborn thick skulls that killing the current royal family will doom the country to its neighbors.

Fed-Kun's army
so the dead spirits sacrificed during the war that caused the schism are haunting the royal family and turned into an evil spirit? wow that's some vengeful shit right there.

They should remind the royal family why they are cursed and force them to change their ways. It's not that difficult to talk.....

Dex-chan lover
use a sleep spell on the royal family and castrate all of them. maybe the curse will end after they die ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They were probably cursed to be haunted by the dead spirits their ancestors slaughtered. They didn't curse that king, they cursed his bloodline.
The problem with that is now you have innocent descendants suffering from a curse they themselves had no knowledge of because of their ancestors.
And if their crime was not being told, then, again, that sin is on their forefathers.

i bet the author will do these stupid plot over and over again....
FMC just nuke the goddamn place like gandhi did, it's not that hard...
but then again this stupid author won't do that shit, because the author is stupid too....
so much frustration 🤬🤬🤬

Group Leader
@jojo1 Oh yeah, just nuke everything and finish the manga in the next chapter. Great idea... ¬¬

I swear, some people are allergic to plot!

@De_LaBaiGa And Peter Parker live a completely miserable life because of that. Or you can do it like Doom, he toot whenever he like, and become massive boss, emperor even God.
And further danger? Please, she's half spirit, that's mean she will live very very long time, hell, maybe she will finish puberty by the time their grandchildren has grandchildren. Also her mother is immortal spirit ruler, her aunts are court and judge spirits, the one who know all intention and thought. And you think with such longetive and powerhouse she can't protect some mere high noble relative?
And Genocide? Like how the royalty commit genocide on spirits back then? No God interphere it seem.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, we probably could've done with that explanation about the family being in trouble much earlier. One of the biggest problems in this story so far is that it did a poor job selling just why the royal family holds any leverage with the main characters at all. It's like a small dog barking at a lion.
At this point, it's a bit too little too late, but at least it's something.

More to the point...uh...is the curse alive? Are there spirits of...spirits in there? I feel like they should undo the curse to save those spirits if not for the assholes' benefit.

Well, whatever. This is a natural consequence of ignoring a curse. Who could've seen this coming? At this point, I can't say I like mom and dad much either, since they don't bother actually explaining anything to anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone can explain why they need to meet with the sons?

Sure, the royals can make rumours, but the spirits literally can make some oracle or sightings that will make the rumours obsolete, if not straight up make the royal family ruined for good this time.

I don't see the point, really.

Dex-chan lover
King's rumour vs Hero+Spirit Queen. Who would win? The rumour, of course, because the author can't write a decent plot. The Hero don't even need to nuke or kill anyone to win against the royalty.

Users who are viewing this thread