Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Realized By Instinct

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

And oh boy how I love when a jerk gets their ass handed back to them after mocking someone and acting so superior!

Group Leader
Dear Translator,
Akatsuki has in fact not dropped this manga at all, you don't have to do any more chapsters and the readers don't have to (I'm sorry for the wording) suffer through the translation. For reference, I'm the translator of akatsuki for this manga (jp to eng) and as I have noticed, the indonesian tl has some weird mistakes (imo).

Dex-chan lover
Dear Translator,
Akatsuki has in fact not dropped this manga at all, you don't have to do any more chapsters and the readers don't have to (I'm sorry for the wording) suffer through the translation. For reference, I'm the translator of akatsuki for this manga (jp to eng) and as I have noticed, the indonesian tl has some weird mistakes (imo).
You guys stopped posting the translation for like what, 2 months (?) and now that someone that took from where you left keeps translating it willingly, you come complain and tell the dude to stop translating the stuff??

LoL... :LOL:

He might not look like a pro, but what he did was a decent to good job in my opinion and english is not even my first language, so I'm one that could say I "suffered through the translation" yet I'm here saying it was fine.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! This is really a perfect manga to have a fan translation like this for, it's not like dialogue or narration convey some deep symbolic layered meaning that we're missing out on. Something serviceable like this is perfectly adequate.

Dear Translator,
Ah, excellent! I was only doing so cause I thought no one else was. I'll leave it all to you guys. Also, please don't hesitate to do your own translations for the chapters I've already done. I'm sure I've probably gotten details wrong so you guys can provide the real version!

Users who are viewing this thread