Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Exchanging Lustrous Looks Between a Beautiful Girl and a Beautiful Woman

Dex-chan lover
Is that a Walt Disney reference?
2wEMYWB.png

Dex-chan lover
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dex-chan lover
Well I'm glad that tsundere character came and went quickly. This new one with a non-standard way of viewing the world like a game makes me wonder if they were isekai'd as well. This might be an opponent the MC can impress rather then genuinely defeat.

Dex-chan lover
108 skills? sus.
I do wonder if she has 9 skills with 9 variations/expressions/sub-skills; that would mean she has shown all but one of them.
Also, a smart fellow, as our OP MC seems to be, would have already copied her in town or something.
And she's for sure and isekai like him.

I'm just wondering which of the 4 kings started out as a boy, or gamer, or some such thing; cos why not toss in a chapter or two of backstory when the BBEG battle is a out to start... right?

Users who are viewing this thread