Reincarnation Colosseum - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Getting Down On Your Knees

Dex-chan lover
This whole with the weakest skill is so annoying... those kind of mc's tend to win always thanks to plot armor rather than anything else... if it only was a real copy skill, that allowed him to keep the skills...
I hate plot armor, but the writing so far feels less like he's untouchable and more like "the author has a solution and needs to invent a problem for it".

I guess "Mimicry" would be a better name for the skill; but at the end of the day, the issue is based on semantics, and you're reading a work that has to be translated outside of it's native language for you to be able to understand it. Hell, you type like an ESL, so that goes double.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't she just cast fire again up close since she would be ok but he wouldn't

I would have loved it if MC had lost and was turnen into a slave girl... Now it is just another generic OP MC story.....

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is so trash... If at least he was an expert at a real sport... But he said himself he's not particularly good at sports. Real life reflexes are nothing like the "reflexes" you need for videogames. I'd love to see someone who's only played videogames try to react to a boxer's jab. The whole premise of the story is that skills require you to actually have experience them with your body and mastering them so copying is not particularly great...
MC plot armor at it's best

Users who are viewing this thread