Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Swordsman, the Mathematician, and the Murderer

Dex-chan lover
So, he(she) can even predict quantum states without them collapsing? That wouldn't make sense though.

Dex-chan lover
Something about Fish crying right before he dies just kinda makes me melancholic. Sure, he's one twisted person, don't get me wrong, but those last words just sit with me.

Dex-chan lover
I have a talent called "fartless fart technique". Without even farting, I feel so much nervousness from the contained gas inside my digestive system that I feel the effect as if the fart was released, even though there has been no fart. I cannot move at all. I'm trapped as if knives were pointed all around me.

Damn Fish's last words hit hard

Character design weirdly reminds me of Korosensei (Korosensei's a much better person(?) tho)

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of bullshit is this? Von Neuman lived in the 20th century, he worked on the Manhattan Project.
Improved game theory, solved the Russell paradox, implemented MAD doctrine and helped Kurt Gödel keep his sanity.
But in this episode is more like the Laplace's demon predicting the state of the objects.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread