Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 14 Ch. 69.5 - Ruins of a Fire (Part 2)

wait, so its nightgale not the real one or was she also the hooded kid? im so confuse
Now that u mention it, Nightingale we have right now might be the hooded kid. I honestly didn't pay attention to that, I just thought that Nightingale stole the hooded kid's power. Also now the "transformation" part make sense, the hooded kid transform into Nightingale. Thanks for the comment

wait, so its nightgale not the real one or was she also the hooded kid? im so confu
Yes, the Nightingale you see now is not the real Nightingale, if you pay attention you can see that the current Nightingale's eyes are more similar to a fox or a cat. And the real Nightingale died long ago

I only understood:
1-nithingale? is dissapointed in albert
2-the author might up to some getou/kenjaku sh*t (I don't like that idea)

and... that's it?

thanks for the chapter still

Dex-chan lover
Best of luck in Uni! Thanks for carrying the series so far by yourself! :thumbsup:

Fed-Kun's army
im so confused and forgot 70% of the plot already, but still sad that musashi died

Dex-chan lover
Kinda confusing with the translation but what I'm understanding is that the boy with the fire killed nightingale and transformed into her somehow?

Kinda confusing with the translation but what I'm understanding is that the boy with the fire killed nightingale and transformed into her somehow?
Sorry for the bad translation (I prob reread the entire chapter too much to understand it even with bad translation), but I don't think the boy killed the OG Nightingale. From my understanding, it only stated that the boy transform into Nightingale by some sort of "name transfer"? (stating at the ending panel that Nightingale given her name to the boy)

Users who are viewing this thread