Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Ideal State of Existence

Fucking damn, I thought he was gonna be some generic mc but this made it super goood. Props to the author

holy fuck it was really obvious that he could steal talents but i didnt expect him to mention backstabbing his allies to get said talents, if he will actually fuck over everyone at the end instead of pussying out then this is hype af

well if he has all the talents then there would be no reason for everyone to fight and destroy the world because only he has the talents. I'm not sure how the talent system works but assuming that one person can't awaken more than one talent (with the exception of stealing one), no one else will be able to actually start a fight, and MC guy can probably kill anyone else that tries to challenge him before they become a perfect reincarnator. As long as the MC can steal peoples talents without anyone knowing he will probably win. An almost fool proof plan.

I KNEW IT!!! When they explained about how his talent is theft I immediately thought of Yuu Otosaka's Plunder ability!! LETS GOOOO

ALSO!! just a theory, but the 5th Great member that Kouu killed may be the MC's brother. MC stated that his brother was great at everything, sports, arts, education, and then you can see him fighting with Kouu and painting with Picasso in the flashbacks. He also has that ponytail haircut and the white labcoat.

So he's basically MHA'S All for One eh?
Nice reference man. I bet there is a talent that cultivates talents and passes it down to generations.
Kinda curious to find it out.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, things have gotten more interesting. That's good. He plans to just take everything for himself, huh...
I wonder how that would clash with becoming a 'Perfect Reincarnator' though? It seems that a 'Perfect Reincarnator' has some aspects of their previous life bleed into their current one, as he observed with 'Haito/Musashi'.
Will this mean that he won't be able to achieve the greatest potential with his Talent since Goemon was a 'noble thief'?
Either way, things are getting exciting.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooh. Very expected, but just because it’s predictable doesn’t mean that it isn’t enjoyable. Can’t wait to keep reading :D

Dex-chan lover
I hope he gets a grip. I don't want a bad end where our main character has to be killed cuz he goes full villain.

Dex-chan lover
I've watched enough of Charlotte and Guilty Crown to know how this will end 😥

Loving the MC, just hoping he'll stay hidden more and also hyped for when he'll know the org was his brothers creation and he's technically behind on this too.

Only thing he can do to surpass him is what the MC of Charlotte & GC did.

Users who are viewing this thread