Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - The Shadow Grows Longer, and the Curtain Comes Down

Group Leader
why would you let such a great talent slip away? just because you have it doesn't mean you have to use it. it would have been a good last-ditch trump card for if you were about to die or something. baaaaaka.

I was only interested in this because our MC was behaving as a villain. If he's going to turn "good" and be a hero I'm not interested.

Fed-Kun's army
Another good guy bites the dust.
I think he should have taken his talent anyways even if not going to use it

I think Kouu's talent is something that Touya would not be able to handle immediately.

Hell, it could even bring great disadvantage over him. More cons over pros.

Are we sure M. Night Shaymalan didnt wrote this? Plot twist over plot twist over plot twist that came out of nowhere.

1. Mc is suddenly an anti-hero (pretty good twist showing his obsession with talents)
2. Roman dictator (The Caesar twist was dumb & obvious af. The dude was historically known as a dictator which should align him as 'Sinners' already)
3. Neumman (oh look the good guy leader was actually bad all along. Of course, why not)
4. BUT IT WAS ME, NIGHTINGALE (Mind control, of course we cant just have enemy that have morality issues. Instead, we have big bad evil.)

Plot twist after plot twist. What next? Nightingale being controlled by a higher power against her will?

Dex-chan lover
Such a missed opportunity by the author for him not to steal the talent. I liked the mc better when he was prepared to kill for his ambitions.

Double-page supporter
That's a massive L for me, people's lives are at stake and he doesn't try to take one of the strongest talents in existence? That's just straight up foolishness.

Fed-Kun's army
@0DvGate He wouldn't even be able to properly utilize it. Look back at the MC's brother - his use of the guy's power in the flashback was terrible because it was antithetical to who he was as a person and the same thing applies to the MC.

@Petnavis
The author should've been more obvious with the risk. As is, Touya just looks like a prideful little shit who doesn't really care about the innocents dying from his selfish choices.

If it doesn't fit him? Pass it to someone who is compatible! He could even weaken Kouu's power intentionally before passing it to a subordinate, that's wholly within Touya's Talent.

Man... such a pride is a complete garbage. and there'll be more things such as plot-twist? bruh such a MASSSSSIVE let down.

Users who are viewing this thread