Reincarnation no Kaben - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Reason the Petals Are Dispersed

Dex-chan lover
Touya is definitely trying to sacrifice himself. Maybe he realized how the whole thing worked, or maybe something that the two assholes didnt notice.

Anyway, thx translator. I always pity you guys whenever i see wall of texts in manga

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!!
So I guess most of these characters are gonna be dead by the end of the series. Unless the author pulls a fast one on us. But I still like Einstein goddamnit I don’t want her to die…

Thank you so much for these chapters, so great to see this series get translated again.

Thanks for overtime working,
Being a technical student really helps to comprehend this stuff.
Don't kill urself touya😭😭

Dex-chan lover
i dont remember a thing about that knife branch... but touya doing that neck thing sign made me remember (more like guess) that they slit their throats to get their talent no?

another thing for me is touya is the talent thief right? (i really dont remember his ability) possibly he might steal everyone's talent or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the work, man!
The whole talk between glasses dude and Neumann must have been hell to translate.

Group Leader
let's add random otaku comment instead of explaining the debate between neumann and glasses. 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Dex-chan lover
I am expecting that Touya would survive even after the destruction of this 'Seed of Reincarnation", provided that he is still an "Imperfect" Reincarnator to the end.

Touya still being an incomplete reincarnator has been brought up as a point of interest plenty of times. And at this point, i want him to keep being "Senji Touya" rather than "Ishikawa Goemon", and wishing that he didn't actually become a complete one as the mandatory climax cliche.

Dex-chan lover
@Haremmony puts up a good point here. Touya would be pretty much “still human” I think. Like he is an “incomplete reincarnator.” And me being optimistic thinks that chapter 20 page 21 has something more on this. Some reincarnator that has “kept their humanity.” Maybe they are incomplete too? And maybe they won’t die?

Dex-chan lover
@Shamz They slit their throats every time they activate their powers, including the original activation, yes.

Also yeah he steals talents. In theory maybe he could steal absolutely every one, I remember there was a different series, anime, that did something like that, guy with power stealing ability stole every single power in the world to get rid of issues, don't personally think this series would go that route though, but who knows, maybe.

If nothing else, new reincarnators could still be formed even if he did, because not all incarnations of various people exist at a given time, that was actually touched on in a previous chapter, that the baddies would actively look to create new reincarnators.

Users who are viewing this thread