Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen

I checked the raws and it was amazing.
PS. Not for straight men with fragile masculinity.

Dex-chan lover
Bamboozled by the cover lmao. The one in latest update page is too small i thought it's 1 glasses girl and 1 energetic boy. I should make a habit of clicking the title rather than straight to the chapter for new series.

Fed-Kun's army
this is.. amazing
i can't never get into all girls school story i feel distracted or something,but i think THIS i can enjoy the story without getting distracted

Fed-Kun's army
Hmph!
How typical
Turning defenseless men into sexual objects
Die you misandrist pigs!

*followed*

Fed-Kun's army
Plain disgusting! While I see nothing wrong with guys having hobbies/likes/interests in areas "traditionally" considered the domain of females, this manga is doing nothing more than trying to capitalize on the incongruity of masculine bodies/faces acting out the various archetypal girl characters from tropey Japanese manga classrooms 4 some cheap giggles. 🙄🙄

For those who want to read about sensitive guys in touch with their inner femininity, there r far better manga out there... manga that go deeper than merely slapping a female persona (a manga girl persona at that) onto a guy's body, while being entertaining/amusing all the same.

Double-page supporter
Pray to Yaoi-sama all those who are faithful Fujoshi and Fudanshi. And in the afterlife we will be granted the Green card to this heaven.

Yaoi-sama be praised!!!

Users who are viewing this thread