Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen

bwahahahaha, i'm laughing so hard. as a man, i find it interesting in some way...

2bt224.jpg

Double-page supporter
Thank goddess, this is yaoi. I don’t have to change my religion then.

Dex-chan lover
Saw this and was gonna ask "why?" but then realized "why not?"

someone had to do it.

What piece of shit scanalted this and decided to misgender these beautiful women after only the first chapter, the pronouns are she and her, but the scanlator uses he and him now for some reason.

Group Leader
@FrostBlood Characters, most especially Kiretani, have been referring to themselves as "俺/ore" all this time so if you want to know more, go read about what it means or read the raws. If it's a joke, I totally get it but don't "spread" such info, please. This manga is a bit controversial to some as it is.

Dex-chan lover
Expardon me??? WTF even Is this manga??? Some Monty Python shenanigans, right here

@FrostBlood
It’s just problematic BL.
The source material is the issue.

@raisinee sorry it's a shit post since they say 'girls' jk school. I'm shit posting but you did end up using female terms initially, keep up the work. Who gives a shit bout controversy. Oh wait I do, which is why I'm a little bitch please don't bully me or drop this

Contributor
Oh god, I read all the chapters in one sitting and now they look like girls to me.

I love the two buffiest- hmm... How should I address them? Okay.
I love the two buffiest highschoolers in that class.
This is just part of my guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread