Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen

Contributor
I feel like I've maybe said this before, but whatever else is going on, I feel like this is a definitive masterpiece (perhaps by accident) in pointing out all the completely arbitrary ways we expect men to behave (and dress) differently than women.

The world depicted here is totally functional and self-consistent. If you leave out our cultural knowledge about genders for a second, it can just about parse as a totally normal slice-of-life school manga. Never once is there not a decent self-respecting CGDCT plot behind a chapter. Just that it happens to be full of guys that are dressing and acting like we expect women to dress and act (except with just enough cues and reminders that they actually are guys, to keep it from being guys-in-name-only).

chapter zero: this shit is G.A.Y A.S. F.U.C.K

chapter one: Damn, they be looking fine though

chapter 5:..... Would they count as Waifus or Husbandos?

the fuck did i just read
i might need to bleach my eyes because of the weird shit they’re doing

Wh-
So pure and cute(?!)
Now i want to see a glimpse of what the guys(im not sure what our girl version called in here) look like in this manga
Even the mob is all women!(again, im not sure, should i call the guy in here girl and the girl in this manga a guy?)

Sure are alot of people having different kinds of things they like............. weird things they like.......... welp............... not my thing,.,.,,,,,.,,.,.,.,.,..,,.,.

faggots-faggots-everywhere-gx5lgm.jpg

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
@shobot Enjoy the week long ban, if you post something like that again it'll be permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread