Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen

Dex-chan lover
gorgeous art, funny and adorable. where has this been all my life

Pretty sure this is taken from the infamous "Clip Episode" #26 of Cromartie.

Dex-chan lover
if you're a guy and you want to put ur heterosexuality to the test then read this manga

I'm afraid of what's become of me after I read this manga. I just need to confirm something. Wish me luck.

Contributor
Fuck, just the cover had me in stitches. You would think having read a bunch of BL would leave me inured against this, but no, I was not prepared. Fuck. XD

Edit: This whole thing feels like a... a fascinating insight as to what (non-shouta) light BL would be like if it was written by mostly-straight men. I'm bisexual1 and I'm confused.

It is actually making me do some pretty quick moment-to-moment brain-legwork on which things in this we associate with guys vs. girls, though, which is a neat trick for someone like me that's already spent a lot of time thinking about such things. It is, however—true to form—I think slightly more intent on achieving brain-fuck than probing the depths of gender identity, but I guess why not both.

1or whatever the kids would call it these days. For all I know I'm aleph-nullsexual now. I haven't kept up with the times, sorry, these finer gradations of sexuality beyond "guys/girls/I don't care" are quite lost on me. That's all besides the point, though.

Group Leader
Looking for an extra Japanese translator to help catch up on the series.
The next (volume) chapters are still being worked on by the translator and hoping to release it soon.
Edit: Found a new translator

Dex-chan lover
Giving it a 8 for art and original concept, but I'll not go further than the first chapter. X)

Users who are viewing this thread