Reiwa Hanamaru Gakuen

zia

In conclusion, it's your typical shoujo manga, but only if you are from other dimensions or parallel universe

would rate 11/10

Aggregator gang
Kind of reminds of that one manga where high school girl aliens conquer by turning everyone into high school girls...

Dex-chan lover
@leechxlurk don't take this seriously, read this as a tipycal shōjo slice of life manga just genderbended, not males trying to touch their feminity, just like the description says, it's about an all girls school daily life just that the girls are drawn as men and that's what makes this hilarious

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkaeluz When u put it like that, it does make sense. But I don't think I hv ever read a series just 4 lulz, so...
Anyway, thnx 4 the convo. Hv a nice day!

????? .... ?? ... ????? .... they're cute ..... ???? .... I'm so confused but it's so cute .... muscly cute ...

Did I just find a gold in the mountains of isekai? 😂
This is so stupid it's hilarious 😂 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I am fairly certain this is a parody on how girls act... basically they are going "hey, girls, you know how weird you guys act right, with how much you fondle each other chest etc.. oh, you dont? well them imagine a bunch of girls, doing normal girly things, but imagine they are actually manly looking dudes instead... see how weird that is?"

Dex-chan lover
Ywn have a bigg boi fondle you because you're qtpie joshi kosei(male) 😩

Aggregator gang
@Nari I still think this is completely cute even tho they are masculine-looking UwU

Double-page supporter
my sexuality: ....
this manga: i'm about to end this man's whole career

Aggregator gang
Everyone has a little bit of weirdnes bros, some are way weird then others thou....

Users who are viewing this thread