Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
We partake in a moderate amount of tomfoolery

od6xxq.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and extra notes! they're great to read! Great work as always! Keep up the good work and see you next time ヾ(•ω•`)o

Now the shuddering though of how Dara became who is she is now is because jealousy of her older sister. Poor Dara.

Dex-chan lover
That older sister is just plain trash. She’s been spoiled her whole life yet can’t even give her own sister anything at all because she wants everything to be about herself. And those parents are nothing but rotten trash that had the galls to say such thing about their younger daughter.

Dex-chan lover
“Though he may seem serious, he
has very child-like hobbies. Even
now, his room is filled with plastic
models of girls and robots (with
accompahying weapons) due to his
inability to control his obsessive
impulses. His landlord frequently
complains about it.”

my guy is a genuine man of culture

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that the murder ritual backfired on her family a ton (and likely did since they were so scared of it for all this time), but given that she still has relatives wondering about in modern times, I'm guessing the sister lived... unfortunately.
They are her relatives but not descendants. We already know that BOTH priestesses died from the "official" history passed down in the family. The twin priestesses started out as a wandering branch of a clan of exorcists. In the official history they were waiting for help from the home clan but that came too late. The siblings are most likely descended from that home clan after they finally showed up, saw what a total clusterfuck had transpired, and set up another branch family there to watch the place. The new Nagi is sent from that home clan.

Users who are viewing this thread