Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I know those two would hook that shrine up given free reign).

Dex-chan lover
That older sister is just plain trash. She’s been spoiled her whole life yet can’t even give her own sister anything at all because she wants everything to be about herself. And those parents are nothing but rotten trash that had the galls to say such thing about their younger daughter.

Oh lmao at first blush I thought you meant the modernday tomboy oneesan and was prepared to die on the hill that she's great.

Dex-chan lover
We partake in a moderate amount of tomfoolery

od6xxq.png
nagi lied on her resume i'm afraid

Dex-chan lover
i suspect that nagi is somewhat a descendant of older sister, given a well-rounded eyes and lips features.

Dex-chan lover
The parents immediately agreeing to murder her because "she held a grudge" only shows how dirty their conscious must have been from years of abusing her. Like others said, I really hope this ends the worst way possible for them

Dex-chan lover
"Has she forgotten the favor we did for her of not stoning her to death as a child?"
LOL

Double-page supporter
This manga is a manifesto against inherited roles (and family bound to duty)

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in this story is a bunch of weirdos, and I love them for it... except Dara-san's "family".

Her "parents" REALLY said she should be GRATEFUL they didn't stone her... those scumbags are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread