Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
Despite the author suffering from a slight handicap the art is great and very distinct. The manga as a whole has been enjoyable.

Thank you for the translation (I pray the author makes a complete recovery in the near future).

Syf

Double-page supporter
oh no wonder, i was really a big fan of the kid icarus and parasyte doujin that the author made, i thought the mangaka stopped doing manga as a whole and i forget all about the author, until this manga and i felt like i recognize the name somewhere, really like how sharp the eyes the of the heroine that are drawn

Dex-chan lover
He can easily be an incubus but Kaoru knows who he is and the powers he wields so succubus (♂) it is.

Dex-chan lover
oh no wonder, i was really a big fan of the kid icarus and parasyte doujin that the author made, i thought the mangaka stopped doing manga as a whole and i forget all about the author, until this manga and i felt like i recognize the name somewhere, really like how sharp the eyes the of the heroine that are drawn
i already read the parasyte doujin, and it was great. what's the kid icarus one about?

Syf

Double-page supporter
i already read the parasyte doujin, and it was great. what's the kid icarus one about?
idk if you played kid icarus uprising but just like the parasyte doujin, it's more of a what if scenario revolving around pit and medusa, in correlation with the ending to kid icarus uprising

Dex-chan lover
idk if you played kid icarus uprising but just like the parasyte doujin, it's more of a what if scenario revolving around pit and medusa, in correlation with the ending to kid icarus uprising
i've heard KIU is really good, but i never got around to buying it. other than yo-ho-ho-ing, there's not really an affordable way to play it. hopefully it gets a switch re-release

Fed-Kun's army
FrankenMaria intrigues me. Comparable setting to Soul Eater? Perhaps Princess Resurrection? Chrono Crusade? Trinity Blood? I wish to know more.

Syf

Double-page supporter
i've heard KIU is really good, but i never got around to buying it. other than yo-ho-ho-ing, there's not really an affordable way to play it. hopefully it gets a switch re-release
you know what they say, pirating nintendo game is completely ethical but yeah, i hope they do something with KIU or kid icarus IP as a whole so that more people are exposed to it

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the author suffering from a slight handicap the art is great and very distinct. The manga as a whole has been enjoyable.

Thank you for the translation (I pray the author makes a complete recovery in the near future).
If a stroke that paralyzes half your body is a slight handicap, then death must be a moderate inconvenience.

So good that the author was able to draw again and do what he desires the most.

Dex-chan lover
The author makes some extra content for this series that are a mix of nsfw and not, he's a hentai artist too.
He's a very good hentai artist too. Style maybe a bit dated, but it still looks good
Also Im biased since his stuff is quite lovey dovey, no ntr shit. Bless this man

Fed-Kun's army
Impressive to publish manga after having a stroke of that magnitude.
While the majority of this "melting pot of [the author's] fetishes" may not be my cup of tea, I'm thanking him many times over for blessing us with Dara-san. I'm in love with her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread