Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess it was only a matter of time before the horror element reared its head. Even though it was brief.

Dex-chan lover
Some DQN Youtubers/tiktokers died but then comments are all FAPFAPFAPFAP

Also I'm sure the son gave Mom's the furry shirt lol.

Im sure the english ring tone is intentional since dad's a gaijin

Dex-chan lover
Some DQN Youtubers/tiktokers died but then comments are all FAPFAPFAPFAP

Also I'm sure the son gave Mom's the furry shirt lol.

Im sure the english ring tone is intentional since dad's a gaijin
I mean they sneak into the shrine... Opened a talisman sealed box... What they're expecting? A Tesla Car Key?

They have no reason to be there aside from the clout. Even if it wasn't really supernatural. You just gotta respect the shrine.

I love how Dara literally go "subscribe and smash that like button"

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad for the 2, mainly bimbo streamer, but seeing how this manga world works it would have happened anyway soon or later, at least our Snake lady made their suffering quick and stopped them from spreading a curse out of the boundary.

Dex-chan lover
"Seemingly scary but not at all! A new era of occult comedy that leaves seriousness behind."

@obb20XX: The description is, at this point, seriously misleading. Might need updating? Could also use a "tragedy" tag.

Dex-chan lover
I'd feel bad for the streamers if they'd accidentally stumble upon the curse, but those idiots took bolt cutters with them with the intent of breaking into places they have no right to, so i'd say Darwin would be happy.

Double-page supporter
Woah, the Rockman MegaLady backgroundstory is absolutely dark?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter and best girl can puppet the dead that's an interesting feature.

Dex-chan lover
The end pages states that El Kusaha "lost her life" and "her remains was sent to the spirit world", but does not mention her partner in crime. Is this another case of the camera man never dies?

Aggregator gang
RIP BOZO

Glad the manga didn't pull any punches, for a second I thought she'd let the streamer girl off with a warning, or something. Really shows how lucky the kids are that they're still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread