Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
4hCo6TF.jpg
Shouldn’t you cut out the parts first?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, the most terrifying part of this chapter was a glimpse into the world of a serious model kit builder... All I do is cut the pieces out and assemble them, with a minimum of effort to ensure there aren't any obvious nubs.

Double-page supporter
Finally the revenge! but i'm somewhat worry about the snake head.

Dex-chan lover
I see that the unfortunate Youtuber duo is part of the ghostly parade now.

And dayumm, that is a nicely detailed gundam look-alike right there.

Interesting enough, the head of the snake is still alive? Oh dear, this won't be good.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, the most terrifying part of this chapter was a glimpse into the world of a serious model kit builder... All I do is cut the pieces out and assemble them, with a minimum of effort to ensure there aren't any obvious nubs.
once you start to really getinto it, yo can never go back

Dex-chan lover
once you start to really getinto it, yo can never go back
I do really enjoy putting them together, but the mess of painting is something I don't think I could ever handle. Not to mention my painful lack of dexterity.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember washing is needed unless you really sanded down the parts for the paint. I hear it's to remove chemicals but in truth, it's those sanded down plastic particles that will really damage the paint finish.

Overall, if you don't plan to paint the gunpla, you can get away with not washing it. Just properly deal with those numbs.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the girl in the last panels? TIA! 👧👧👧
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's quite the comedic irony that the sister was disasssembled in the same chapter that they assembled the gunpla. A little divine comedy

Aggregator gang
is that a reference/parody to an actual existing mecha anime or did the author just invent an anime concept and draw a poster for it just for the lulz?
The name Mobile Shell Titanica is almost certainly a reference to Mobile Suit Gundam, but the design for the Habakiri has a stronger connection to those of the later U.C. entries like Xi Gundam or the Penelope from Hathaway's Flash, or even Gaia Gear Alpha from the novel series Gaia Gear written by director Yoshiyuki Tomino in the late 1980s. Gaia Gear was originally intended as a far-future entry for the Gundam Universal Century timeline, but it was written before other Universal Century series like Victory Gundam or even Turn A, which sort-of-kind-of render Gaia Gear as quasi-canonical at best. Going by the plot description, there is little similarity aside from mecha.

There is a reason I have a Geara Doga as my profile pic.

Users who are viewing this thread