Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the teacher look really hot look like Dara?
9I1lYpV.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So not only did the snake fail to come out of his shells by going into another shell (courtesy of the pond turtle droprate), the one time he did manage to get out of that closet, he went into … uh … the closet.

Yeah, Madara should be worried after all.

I mean I knew it pretty much from the start but this is a really great manga. I feel like the story, setting and characters have been on the mangaka's mind for a while. Everything feels very tight and polished but still organic and possessing life and warmth, it's not something that feels like it was made just because 'oh I need to draw something now to make money'.

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnating into a tree has to be the worst. You don't see an Isekai with that premise for a reason.
Yeah unless they're rapidly becoming treant or dryad it is so long time even those old folks would be bored

Amane: shocked when she heard Hinata's full name

Me: Is she aware of the family's name, and its connection to the shrine?! This arc could be lead to dangerous situations!

Amane: SHE'S MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH.

Me: ... Dang it, but bless it.

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnating into a tree has to be the worst. You don't see an Isekai with that premise for a reason.
not exactly a normal tree but there's one where a girl reincarnated into a plant-monster. And yep being a tree freaking sucks lol.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that Kaoru becomes aware when he hears about a curvy older girl in the neighborhood. He'll probably turn feral if he learns she's also somewhat serpentine in nature.

Users who are viewing this thread