Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Turn out the targeted host is Yuri childhood friend of Hinata. LOL.

Yamata will be a running gag for his failed plan.

Dude, I love that these powerful supernatural beings are dumbfounded by current generation.

Dex-chan lover
That snake knows more about social media than I do. 🐍🐍🐍
Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
this series is constant hilarious subversions of expectations. i broke down at the distressed faces of the head just being stuck in modern life with no control

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnating into a tree has to be the worst. You don't see an Isekai with that premise for a reason.
There is one actually, manwha about reincarnating into a tree. The tree turned into a transcendent divine world tree as of the latest chapters. Shit is absolutely nuts. Kaiju gods getting bodied left right and center

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does the teacher look really hot look like Dara?
9I1lYpV.png
Your taste in women is impeccable brother.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I love that the villain's run into the unexpected roadblock/variable that comes from trying to possess a gal just trying to be pals. Also two things with this chapter, 1. Amane in her augmented and matured state facially seems to have a resemblance to Dara's older sister is that intentional on the part of the snake demon or just a result of rng 2. also is it just me or does Hinata's teacher come off as rather sus... sus on the same tier as Dara wearing those sandal croks at the festival?

Dex-chan lover
Man, a flabbergasted evil god was so hilariously drawn, I’ve never seen an evil god drawn with such a dumbfounded look.

Gosh, this manga just really knows when to put comedy into this story

Dex-chan lover
Amane: shocked when she heard Hinata's full name
Shocked by the talisman Dara-san gave to Hinata. The one that protects from supernatural beings...
She was already aware that Hinata is her CF, that's why she was leaning in so close.

Dex-chan lover
When the girl appeared I was ready for some very serious and tense situations... but now... I am worried for Hinata about another type of "danger".

Snek god not only was screwed by the RNG gods (which are understandably more powerful than them), but when he changed the banner of its gacha... it may have... lucked out a little too much.

It seems modern humanity has developed a few... too many "eccentricities" that the old guard of spirits can't deal well with.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Jurota. I'm pretty sure he loved Dara. And he found his beloved's arm in the rain.. :fml: I can totally see why her fell for her though. Humble, hardworking, borderline saintly, uncomplaining.. Just her arms show how much she did for others. I'm so sad rn :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread