Reiwa no Dara-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
And, at least in Hinata's case, it's just Dara-san again.
image.png
I love that Dara is like "Wtf is going on? " in that frame.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter treaded the line of degeneracy while telling a compelling story way too well. Almost feels like the mangaka is testing the waters to see how close he can get to his doujin work before being told to stop. Never thought I'd find another manga that could mix clashing elements as well as Tsugumomo
This is easily one of the best, most interesting manga that I can absolutely never acknowledge or recommend to my friends, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see the story getting expanded.With the flashbacks now centering around Jurota and other gods appearing in the present. I was worried it was going to just devolve into slice of life once they went over Dara's past.

Dex-chan lover
I just imagine the sea god is a narcistic handsome like a model dude with cry baby attitude.
IDK why, just the first thing i cross my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is overjoyed over a prospect of new sexy goddess. And imma still processing the way the two streamers died earlier. Hope nothing bad happens!

Thank you for translations!

So, our snake girl like to goes a little open when no one is around? I mean in the last few chapters I remember seeing her naked even after these two siblings is around but that's interesting

Dex-chan lover
wv3jd2s.png

MTU2HHN.png

What the fuck is he doing lol, masochistically enjoying the shock of the cold water on sensitive areas?

1wOIy7J.png
xhuaVDE.png

blessed honk shoo mimimi

Dex-chan lover
As they say, "It's best to let sleeping spirits lie".

You missed the perfect opportunity to go with "It's best to let sleeping gods lie." Shame on you. Shame on your house. Shame on your dog's house.

Users who are viewing this thread