Reiwa no Dara-san

Dex-chan lover
Hot, tragic snekwife is enough for me to look past my usual distaste for crossdressing

Double-page supporter
This is surprisingly wholesome in a I’m going to steal your soul kind of way. Really enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
I usually hates this kind of story but after reading all chapter available as of now (2023/12/15), I’ll rate it 10 stars based on the emotion it gave me.
The author probably thought that he wanted to make a comedy and tragedy but instead made a masterpiece (maybe a bit exaggerated but it’s definitely better than ‘good’)

I think it super cute. I think they toe the line between "aw" and "jesus christ japan we get it". I could do without the casual pdf-file and and the obvious shot-a bait but-

I like having the new girl show up and be interest in Hinata. Its soo fuckin based. That shit was funny and the snake demon is suffering. Finally having girls, who are Kaoru age be interest im him. Peak. Gave me back time on my life. Now bring back that man that was in love Dara and the manga will be prefect.

Dex-chan lover
What if the Madara head possesses or merges with Kaoru but "crush the priestess" gets reinterpreted as "crush her puss" and "reuinte the body with the head" gets reinterpreted as "unite the bodies and give head." Hell, it's possible this will happen anyway with Amane toward Hinata to some degree. I think more evil plans should be thwarted by the antagonist's plans being unable to overcome a pawn too horny to properly function.

Dex-chan lover
Expected mediocre shock value gore shit with a few edgy jokes when first saw the premise and tags. Found really well written wholesome comedy with a quirky but nice art style, that occasionally touch some very dark elements, but does so with tact and taste.

Which is to say, this manga is really fucking good.

It was just a casual day, when i was surfing Twitter for some world news but then someone recommended this manga with the image of Dara-san in punk style so i checked it out, thinking it was just some fanservice.
Hoo boy, i hit jackspot. Good mangas without heavily rely on fantasy, ecchi or isekai element are hard to fnd these days.
Since i'm already here, i recommend: Isekai Ojisan, Suupaa No Ura Yani Suu Hanashi, My Wife Has No Emotion.
It's a weird mix but they are good.

Dex-chan lover
The interactions between a Japanese snake goddess and 2 Autralian children.

Dex-chan lover
Reiwa no Dara-san drinking game:
Every time the author shows a new fetish, DRINK. 🍻🍻🍻

The author gives every character a personally (even one time characters) and pump up new funny bs like various sentais, monsters and hot monsters girls with the lore for every each of them.
While also manage to come up with stories which are both funny and scary.
Don't try to rush chapters! Take time to read it because he put a lots of effort in it.

If the world exist no tall 6 arms half snake woman in her late 20 who would cover her naked chest because she's too embarrassing to show me and blush till her face is fully red just because we had a kiss, then why live?

Users who are viewing this thread