Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
"Villainess"
She's gonna act nice even tho she wants to be the greatest villainess and the prince will fall in love with her but she wont love him for like 4 chapters because she thinks that he will fall for the heroine then he will meet the heroine and will not pay her any mind, main female lead will become the strongest person in the country but will somehow get kidnapped and she will be saved by the prince which will make her fall in love with him. Also she will meet up with the heroine and become friends with her (but the heroine will ofc fall in love with Main female lead)
Pls be wrong pls be wrong pls be wrong

ah. AH ML IS.... tanned... love that.. u_u already loved this ^_^
boom ml is not him LOL my heart will be broken if thats the case

It's great that she admires game Alicia and wants to become the "greatest villainess," but she doesn't understand what being a villainess means

Generic, yes, but also I already enjoy her. She seems fun, I have high hopes for this series <3
Reminds me of Bertia in all the best ways.

Dex-chan lover
D'awww she's sooo cute 🥺 kinda like a mix of Bakarina and Miss Bertia
I hope she gets her dream

So far ok, I hope the heroine will be more like Maria from Bakarina or Alicia from "The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin" and not like Heronia from "Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance".

Double-page supporter
Dark-skinned ML alone got me watching this! Double points the MC is so cute.

The story so far unique and the characters cute I'm expecting more from this story. X3

Double-page supporter
i see potential, but if it's gonna take the route of "ugh i am the villainess by doing great deed that i think are bad" it's just gonna be a generic otome isekai, hoping it's not since the art is pretty

Users who are viewing this thread