Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Seeing what the current king did to his brother....I would probably never want to talk to him again if I was the brother. It's so heartbreaking what happened to him, if MC hadn't willingly given him a new eye he would've spent the rest of his life knowing he was robbed of his sight, life, freedom and all else, BC his brother didn't believe him. 🥲

Damn, the mysteries around the heroine just keep going deeper. Especially that moment where the guy just seemed to zone out about why wolves were in the academy. Then immediately goes on the defense of Liz as if there was never any reason to consider these events.
I'm certain at this point that Liz is doing something to his head intentionally or not

Dex-chan lover
As expected, it's still frustrating af since we're dealing with the plot-armored liz. But the funny thing is when mc just said "tf you mean backstabbing? I stab from the front because that's more classy" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread