Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I feel the idea is cute and funny enough, but the progression...
What the fuck was the king doing there? What was the meeting for? Why is nobody asking questions?
And the random villager?
"I came to learn about this place"
"Come with me"
Come on, just invest in an extra panel, try to make her go home a few more times.
The pacing's just...

Everyone here is fuckin ridiculous. But i cajt stop reading it because our mc.
This series is so stupid that it become good, like edf series lol

Int: 18
Wis: 3

really though

she's a WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or maybe a Saint? some kind of living god

either feelings of reverence, creepiness, or suspicion are the normal responses here

This is actually refreshing. All these villainess stories are mainly about not being a villainess but a "saint" or avoid "death flags"

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna stop right here because stories like this are like an open book, you can immediately tell how it's going to unfold and how the characters will act to a T. Not to mention how ridiculous it is that an adult is taking an 8 year old seriously. Like who the fuck goes and asks an 8 y/o about politics, and how can they listen to their deep insight and knowledge without thinking it's a damn skin-walker.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how she could be so dumb and intelligent at the same time? She is super annoying but i can't hate her coz she probably isn't a bad person. I just wish she wouldn't be so caught up in all this VILLAINESS shit and try to live her life and do some good.(which she probably will anyways, but it hurts. Being so obsessed over stuff like this is hard to watch)
So far I'm not sure she had a good idea of what a "villainess" is or does. The role is largely one of opposition to the heroine, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread