Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't understand that her actions would be considered standard diplomatic relations. That in her time and age, that kind of mentality was required.

actually looking forward to the next chapter. wanna see what "villainous" things she'll do next haha. thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, so its Bakarina but instead of being a Dense Idiot she is an Intelligent Dense Idiot.

I'm sold.

this is so ridiculous. The king is asking a 7/8 year old about political affairs? i’ve read plenty of villainess manga but this is so not subtle at all its kinda hilarious

Group Leader
About the king asking her about political affairs - I just assumed that the prince has told the king beforehand about MC being very gifted and stuff. And the king asked the questions just to see how gifted and smart she is.

At least that's how I reason that scene to myself lol

Aggregator gang
what's that map doing on the table ? is it ready for me to be exiled?

that sure escalated quickly

oh I. laughed and laughed

And without a doubt she is going to be a queen they build statues of

I can't help but think that the country was in that dire situation and those dudes are capture targets of the "heroine" in the game with nothing but sunshine and flowers in their brains.... I hope she'll be able to stop that from happening and save their country

She's reeeaaalllly adorable , by the way

Double-page supporter
Good, just follow the good looking stranger baiting you to go to his home.

Villainess my ass aren't you behaving like a proper lady HSNDBXKCK, anyways I hope this isn't dropped cuz this is a really good story

Users who are viewing this thread