Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Haha, @luminary, I was thinking that too.

I’m excited for this story. The art is pretty and the characters are all sweet espically the soon to be greatest villainess in the world!

The way Ali treats at how a villainess should, I would say that she read a manga as a kid were the villainess was a strong, decent, smart and independent woman, and she got amazed by that thus making her think that being a villainess equals to being strong, decent, smart and independent

Stan a "villainess" like that lol. If being a "villainess" is about being a strong independent smart ambitious polite boss lady that doesn't hurt people unnecessarily but actually work to improve people's life, maybe more ladies should strive to be more like that. Yas Queen, you go! 🤩
The capture targets gang together kinda reminds me of 3/4 main cast of FFXV.

Fed-Kun's army
I've thrown away my IQ when reading this...

But I've picked it up again during the political talks...

But realizing my IQ isn't enough to understand it anyway, I've thrown it out again...

I just couldnt believe the king actually asked a small girl a question like that. I really want to see what was going on in his head because that was out of nowhere

lmao why is everyone acting like it's normal for a 8 year old to know that much? what even made the king want to ask her that? I'm so confused.

Double-page supporter
A villainess actually striving to become one, like Bertia, but doing it without all the hilarity. Still though this is so reaching out more than it can handle, I mean it's giving an 8-year old more credit than she deserves. Why do these adult act like that? Lol

Thanks for the chapter HaruParty!

Double-page supporter
Wow the pacing is so much faster(?) than the webnovel.... well its kinda great tho because it gets totally better later on

Aggregator gang
Did, did she just follow a stranger into his house? I know he's probs a nice person but... ( ˊ◦ω◦ˋ)
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster Of course only villainess would behave like that. True heroine would either say some empty flatteries or give some loose change to a kid; just enough to get seen as kind, but not too much as to not touch funds for expensive dresses and accessories.

@Solistia DAMN. I knew something was fishy since everything else was super neat XD
Artist got exposed lol
Anyway, thank you all for the hard work and effort you put into these. Very cool

Dex-chan lover
He’s blind, theres soo much profiles of him with his eyes closed. My bets that he become on of the lady’s people, either personal attendant or close confidant in that village, the latter is more suited to her image though, but in reality she’ll be “helping out” though the pretext should be manipulating the village that’s getting profit (from the previous discussion on the context that “plot”, the king will do as the villainess says)

Users who are viewing this thread