Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Is that you CIA? Damn this little girl just nonchalantly plan to foment a rebellion overseas.

lol who talks with an 8 year old like that!
ALso this is giving me Bakarina + Bertia vibes.

Thanks for the translation.
I hope you continue for a bit just to see how the story is.

@Scraps41 - Do you happen to know why or what happen to
sour the good relationships Ali currently has with all the MLs? I mean, everything between them looks good right now, so what happens during the time skip to cause that? Is it due to the heroine's influence maybe? Is she possibly also a reincarnator who ruins the relationships to further her own agenda? I don't really like isekais that go down that type of idiotic route. >_<;

@akera93 and @bluecatmage
They all have a good relationship when they are young but when they enter the academy they meet the original FL (forgot and don't care about her name) that's when everyone starts to change and go against the MC because the MC goes against their beloved.

I read ahead but I read it about a month ago so it's a little vague sorry...
But she does make friends and gets an apprentice she also gives an eye to the man that was introduced in the chapter

Thank you so so much for the update. So far, I’m laking the story. Can’t wait for the progress! ☺️☺️☺️

Dex-chan lover
@XxCrystalxX
ok but like, does she really go agaisnt her to do her villainness role? or is it just the other girl doing some shit?

Dex-chan lover
LITTLE ALICIA YOU CAN'T FOLLOW STRANGERS! Anywayyy... o--o
Many thanks

The thing I just can't get over is WHY would the king come just to ask that type of question to an 8 year old?? Goodness...

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The thing I just can't get over is WHY would the king come just to ask that type of question to an 8 year old?? Goodness...

Looks like the Prince has a giant crush on her, and must have talked to his dad about the amazing and smart girl he met the other day.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like she's mistaking being an excellent villainess with just plain being an excellent person.

Hmm. A nice blind commoner man. Is he gonna secretly be connected to nobilty, or just a nice commoner?

after reading the spoilers im absolutely furious, im sad that the novel isnt completed yet guess i have to wait until its completed to binge read it.

@XxCrystalxX - Aw frick! In that case do you know if
the attitude changes for the MLs are because Ali tries to act like a Bertia style villian but it just amounts to honestly nothing more than simple scoldings but the heroine/MLs start to blow it out of proportions? I mean, how bad is the relationship between Ali and the heroine anyway? Ali seriously reminds me a lot of Bakarina and Bertia so I'm curious how the villianese/heroine relationship dynamic works in this story. :D

Isn't she a grown ass adult in a children body ? She should know not to follow stranger who clearly don't look nice...

the homeless man's face look a bit similar to the emperor. is it possible if it's him who also investigating the village? he even shut his eyes as a disguise

@bluecatmage and @hollow7f
The last part is for @ayna17
It's a bit of both her 'vilain' is someone that treats others poorly sort like Bertia but then the 'heroine' isn't a saint either she sent people to kidnap the MC and they succeed they only survived because the prince and her brother Henri save her and her apprentice. The heroine also throws out accusations and exaggerates them. Her friends now all turn on her and believe the heronine because it's a sort of spell that makes the heroine seem right and others wrong

It's just a speculation becuase I haven't read that far but from what he has revealed he is most likely the Emperors stepbrother

Users who are viewing this thread