Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@XxCrystalxX
did even the prince who have big crush on her right now also will hate her in the future? and is the heroine is really nice or like typical heroine who's actually two faced girl?

@BlueCatMage
Some more spoilers if you wanna know how badly they treat MC
The MLs all support in exiling her to a foreign country bc she went against the heroine. Except for the crown prince and her brother.
If it makes you feel better, though
MC was exiled to be a sort of spy on the foreign country for the emperor. So she was exiled but not really ig

Also really cute interaction between crown prince and MC
The crown prince kisses her and says he'll come back for her or something along the lines of that

Dex-chan lover
Holy cow how many carats was that diamond pendant?
Definitely not suitable as present for a child.

@XxCrystalxX - Oh lovely.
Yet another Bertia crazy heroine that's more evil than the actual villainess. -___-;

@Scraps41 - Thanks for all the info! Dawwww~! I'm so glad at least that happens with her! Just curious though but
does it ever get explained why her eldest brother and prince are still on her side? I mean, if it is a spell caused by the heroine that entraps the other MLs than why didn't it affect them as well? I would think the psychopath heroine would want to make sure Ali didn't have any allies left.

@bluecatmage
Her brother just naturally fell out of it he started disagreeing with the heroine and then he didn't really like her. The prince has only ever had eyes for Ali and the heroine is jelous of that so the prince has given his everything for Ali

Dex-chan lover
"Bruh, this must be a promo or something because it is going too fast."
-Eonlars

u know, i thought this was just a cute villainess novel with a dunce MC, oh how i was wrong

Dex-chan lover
Is this like the shoujo version of to be a power in the shadows?

Users who are viewing this thread